We are so excited to have your team(s) join us for the 2nd annual Robin Hood Skirmish! As the premier high school and youth lacrosse tournament in Oregon, we look forward to 4 action-packed days of competition, for teams of all levels!
The Robin Hood Skirmish* is planned to be at Sherwood High School over the course of 4 sunny days in July (20-23). Average temperatures can be expected in the low 80s. Tournament rules can be found here.
If you have yet to register your teams, please act quickly as this tournament is expected to sell out soon!
*New for 2022*
We added the ability for programs/teams to use Tourney Team in order to register multiple teams at the same time, pay a deposit, and more easily communicate with their teams. The easy, 3-step process is:
– Sign in/create account with Tourney Team
– Choose an existing team/add new team to your account
– Register your team(s) for the tournament
– Questions? Feel free to reach out
*This benefit tournament is privately managed and not affiliated with, or sponsored by, local youth programs
Over the course of the 4 day tournament (HS 7/20-21, youth 7/22-23), boys and girls teams covering 4 age groups will compete for their division’s crown. A sold-out tournament will bring 75+ teams to an amazing facility, set up with the following divisions (5 games guaranteed):
- High School Boys and Girls (gold and silver) – $1499
- 14U Boys and Girls Gold – $1200
- 14U Boys and Girls Silver – $1050
- 12U Boys and Girls – $900
- 10U Boys and Girls – $750
The high school divisions, 14U and 12U boys, and 14U girls will play full-field games, and 12U girls will play 8×8 on a shortened field using US Lacrosse youth rules and 2 20-minute running halves. The 10U divisions will play cross-field (60yds x 35yds) following the same rules, with 2 15-minute running halves. All games will have 3 minutes for halftime.
Pool-play games will be allowed to end in a tie, but all bracket-play games will follow US Lacrosse rules for overtime. One timeout per half (1:00) per team are available in bracket games.
Free agent looking for a team? Sign up here!
All 10U games for boys and girls will be 8×8 played cross field.
High School, 14U boys/girls and 12U boys will play full-field rules. 12U girls will play 8v8 on a slightly shortened field
Goal blockers will be available for teams without a goalie
Current Retail Vendors:
- Official Tournament Merchandise
- Lacrosse Wolf (Seattle/Missoula)
- GooseIt Apparel
- Oakley Sunglasses
Current Food Vendors:
Coaches and referees get their meals for free courtesy of the tournament.
Snack options and drinks (bottled water, soda, gatorade) will be available as well, using a punch card system to keep the tournament cash-free. Cards will be available for contactless payment at the merchandise booth in $5, $10, and $20 increments.
2 room blocks (75 total rooms) along with dozens of great deals on local hotels can be found here, courtesy of Lucid Travel.
In order to be able to hold this incredible tournament, COVID protocols must be followed. As we are lucky enough to have a large venue and the ability to spread out, that will definitely help, but the following requirements must be followed to play:
- Masks are encouraged but not required for players, coaches, or spectators.
- All game-used balls will be cleaned following each game (each field will have at least 100 lacrosse balls available, making this easy). Additionally, the officials table and scorebook will be wiped down between each game.
- Tables for eating will be available under shade tents in the vendor/food area. These tables will be cleaned following each use, and spread apart to maintain physical distancing.
- While outside of the stadium, masks are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for all participants when in the common areas of the venue (spectating areas, food, vendor, merchandise, etc)
- Portable restrooms will be available in multiple locations, and regularly serviced.
- Only water will be allowed inside the stadium and multi-purpose fields.