- High school games are all played on Wednesday, 7/19/23 and Thursday, 7/20/23 between 9:00am and 9:30pm.
- Youth games are played on Friday, 7/21/23 and Saturday, 7/22/23 between 8:00am and 9:30pm.
- We welcome free agents for all ages of teams, high school down to 3rd grade. To register, complete this form and $50 payment (goalies are free).
- For the free clinics, visit this page for more information.
We have contracted with Premier Hospitality Group to offer several local options for team hotels. Click here to choose between 8 hotels that offer a total of 900 nights of reservations.
There is also an RV park 3 miles north of Sherwood along Hwy 99W.
With tourney machine, the waivers are sent out via email by the coach/manager of your team after the rosters are completed. If you are still waiting on your waivers, please check with your team. They can always reach out if they need any help as well.
Our biggest need is for additional scorekeepers/timers in order to shorten the shifts for others. All opportunities can be found here.
We plan to use 3 turf fields and one grass
No lines necessary! Shortly before, during, and following the tournament orders will be able to be placed online. Check back later to order!
Yes, there are restrooms located in vendor village across from tournament HQ. In addition, there are two portable restrooms near the entrance to the upper field.
- Pets are only allowed in the parking areas outside of the main stadium and multi-use fields, per Sherwood School District policy.
- If you bring your pet, you are responsible for cleaning up pet waste.
Refunds are only available in the event of tournament cancellation or should a team not have a division to play in. If a team cannot participate for any other reason, credit for a future entry will be available.
Canopies will be allowed but must use corner weights. Stakes for canopies are not allowed on any turf, no exceptions.
Yes! There will be two pairs of cornhole games set up near tournament HQ. Please come to the HQ booth to check out the bean bags.
Per Sherwood School District policy, alcohol is not allowed on the premises.