- Pool play games will take place between 8am-10pm 2/3/24
- All teams will be seeded into the bracket for games on 2/4/24, running from 8am-5pm.
- Games will be held on 19 fields
- We welcome free agents for all ages of teams, high school down to 3rd grade. To register, complete this form and $50 payment (goalies are free).
We are working with Premier Hospitality Group to offer several local options for team hotels. Hotel options will be posted soon.
With tourney machine, the waivers are sent out via email by the coach/manager of your team after the rosters are completed. If you are still waiting on your waivers, please check with your team. They can always reach out if they need any help as well.
Our biggest need is for additional scorekeepers/timers in order to shorten the shifts for others. Opportunities are posted here.
We plan to use 12 turf fields and 7 grass
No lines necessary! Shortly before, during, and following the tournament orders will be able to be placed online. Check back later to order!
Yes, there are several restrooms located throughout the facility.
- Only service animals are allowed per Legacy Park policy
Refunds are only available in the event of tournament cancellation or should a team not have a division to play in. If a team cannot participate for any other reason, credit for a future entry will be available.
Canopies will be allowed but must use corner weights. Stakes for canopies are not allowed on any turf or grass fields, no exceptions.
Yes! There will be two pairs of cornhole games set up near tournament HQ. Please come to the HQ booth to check out the bean bags.